November 23, 2013

Hong Kong Island View From Victoria Peak



From my previous post (dated at 27th of December 2012) , it has been almost one year from my last update. I admit that I have been lazy in updating photos here.

Well, I hope I will be maintaining my consistency in near future.

Recently, I headed to one of the travelling hot spot, which is Hong Kong. I wasn't good in planning the travel itinerary, so I traveled with the travel agency.

 I took this panoramic view of Hong Kong island from Victoria Peak, or better known as 太平山 in Chinese. The scenery was really breath taking. I took this photo without a tripod, hence the shutter speed is largely depend on the ISO setting of my camera. It ended up with significant grain and color noise. It took me quite sometime and efforts to get rid of the grain and noise. Not too bad huh?

~ 2 comments: ~

Kwok How Lou says:
at: November 27, 2013 at 1:42 AM said...

hey bro, how are you lately? I lost contact with you guys for quite some time.
I also headed to Hong Kong recently, at the same spot as well =P

Lens Khoo says:
at: November 29, 2013 at 8:39 AM said...

yo, bro. We all are fine here. When are you coming to visit us again? =)

~ Post a Comment ~

+

Follow Me on Mobile

Get Updates

Most Visits